Events at The Andiron
If you’re planning a friends or family gathering, company retreat, or wedding, The Andiron might just be the right spot for you. We are a fun, charming alternative to your typical venue, and have hosted lots of really fun, really unusual, really special groups from grown-up summer camps to milestone birthdays to memorials.
With five acres of meadow and woods, we have plenty of room for a great gathering complete with dining, dancing, games, and carousing in a rustic environment. With 11 cabins and a variety of sleeping arrangements to accommodate around 25 people, folks have space to connect with each other but still have their own room and bathroom to recharge.
On site and nearby are PLENTY of activities for groups to enjoy:
- Use our stage and fire tent for talent shows, karaoke, and awards ceremonies.
- Movie nights under the stars using our big screen (Creature from the Black Lagoon is an Andiron favorite).
- Archery, cornhole, croquet, and badminton (along with old-fashioned classics like three-legged races and water balloon tosses) make for some epic summer camp style fun.
- Progressive dinners from cabin-to-cabin are a fun way to make a meal happen for a big group (especially when combined with costumes and themes).
- Outriggers for larger groups along with kayaks and canoes – guided or not – are available on Big River ten minutes away. Same goes for the kayaks at Van Damme Beach even closer!
- Geocaches are everywhere around here if y’all want to team up.
- Piling a bunch of folks on the Skunk Train or on their rail bikes into the redwoods is super fun (we can book ’em for you too).
- Getting to know our goats on their daily walks is a hoot. Everyone welcome!
- Hikes, strolls, bike rides, foraging adventures and more are available for large and small groups alike up here!
- Guitars around a campfire. Classic, and never fails to entertain!
- Several local restaurants offer group dining – book in advance!
- And come nightfall, soak in the hot tub under the stars.
Interested? Talk to Mr. Andiron (Scott) at (707)937-1543 or email at email@example.com.