Accessibilty at The Andiron
We are working to make our inn, which was built in 1959, more accessible to guests with disabilities. We strive to provide all of our guests the same opportunities to stay and enjoy their time at our hotel.
We currently offer the following amenities for guests with disabilities:
- Please note our property is made up of single-story cabins spread over five acres of meadow and woods. Each cabin has 1 threshold step to enter and some cabins also have 1 step up to enter. A ramp for the threshold step is available upon request. For more information about each room type, see the description under the “Room Details & Pics” tab.
- Please note our reception/lobby has 1 threshold step to enter. Registration is available without entering the lobby. If you need assistance with registration, please contact us at (707) 937-1543.
- Please also note the parking lot is a hardpack gravel parking lot, with no marked spaces. The paths between the parking lot, lobby and cabins are gravel.
- There are open gravel parking areas in front of each cabin.
- Please note there is a hot tub in the woods. The hot tub is sunken at ground level with handrails to enter.
- For more information about the tub/shower facility in each room, see the description under the “Room Details & Pics” tab.
- Service animals are allowed
- For more information on the accessible features of the inn, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 937-1543.